Saturday, January 26, 2008

Byron Bay

At the moment I'm down in byron, have been for the last week of my holidays. Speaking of which, is monday a day off school?

26-1-08
Most of this taken from my parkour recordings book. I noticed I havn't been keeping this very up to date, so I'm gunna start recording some more.
Yesterday (Friday), I had noticed some improvements, so here are my findings.Over the last couple of training sessions, I have noticed my balance has increased a lot.

How I'm moving along

Precision Jumps:
Height: Precision onto a 3 foot beam and keep balance.
Length: Still around the same. 2.7 metres standing still on landing

Rolls:
Starting to see an improvement here also. But I don't think they're going to be perfect until my APA training

Vault's:
Catpass: Can catpass over a height of 5 feet. Next practice I hope to try Kash vaults some more. They still need a bit of work since sometimes it ends up looking like a catpass.

Here some clips

1 comment:

InfiniteSingularity said...

Nice

Is there a parkour meetup anywhere near Byron do you know?