Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hard out training session

Yesterday was a fantastic training session. I've missed todays unfortunately though, I just woke up then :P

Things I'm hoping to improve:

-Get that waist to turn coming out of the roll to reduce chances of hitting hip bone.
-A lot more conditioning. I'll try to implement a lot of the excercises we did on saturday into my self training sessions.
-Yesterday I realized I actually can leap pretty far in a cat pass. I'll try to do this a lot more outdoors. My height needs a bit of improvement, but length is my first priority.
-Quadrupedal more.
-Balance is coming along nicely, but I should challenge myself by precisioning onto more challenging beams.
-Increasing height in my precisions to improve the balance of the impact.


I'll try a lot of these things tomorrow because it is my monthly RDO.

Once again, a big thank you to spidermonkey and the rest of the crew for making such an excellent session happen.

No comments: