Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Operation: Night training

That top post will be updated later. For now I have a new entry.

Dear diary,
She looked at me again today....

Oh wait....wrong one


MARCH 19th 2008. Monday.
Operation: Night training.
Time: 15-20 minutes.
Injured civilians: 22
Caliber: Barefoot, Special BPK shirt, Blue fancy pants

Unlike my last training in night, I had no blindedness from a cars front lights causing me to suddenly screw up the vault I was performing which just so happened to be a dash and the split second it happened I slipped and I got a scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhuuuuughhh.... *Inhales*

So it was a good start. Found some new interesting places which was not something usual to happen in the night time. I kind of set up a course and continued doing the drills to have both an increased amount of balance and strength. I think I ran through it 4-6 times till some old guy told me to bugger off.




(Double click images to view the text)

And repeat...

Google sketch up is handy, so I will use it to show you some of the environments I train in here at Brisbane.

Couldn't be buggered righting much more but I guess I learned that I can now do wall runs properly and another thing I noticed 10 many training sessions long ago I wasn't getting the scar/scratches from the climbup.

No comments: